PROGRAMS & ACTIVITEIS
- Local and international Agric-tourism
- Youth Agric camp towards practical orientation in farming and Agric practices.
- Indigenous farmers training and Education for the purposes of sustainable capacity building and development.
- Facilitation of savings and investment practices especially among the peasant farmers towards the gradual growth and expansion of farming operation field.
- Peace broking endeavor and visits to the crisis ridden areas in Amantin District B/A Region where indigenous farmers and herdsmen/cattle farmers were clashing and fighting, killing themselves as well as the properties.
- Facilitation of sustainable peaceful co-existence and co-operation among all the farmers and Agric practitioners.
- As part of the peace broking process we are currently bringing together both the cattle farmers under one co-operative umbrella as one body in Association.
- Additionally the same endeavor is currently on to take care of the interest of the indigenous farmers under one solid Association towards fostering peace and sustaining it.
- Sensitization talks shop with community youth on the impact of edu-tourism on career growth and development.
- Agric-tourism awareness programme with cattle farmers about the need to proceed on internship programme for better capacity acquisition towards better ranch management.
- Facility extension to farmers and community gardeners in Diare Nanton sub district of Tamale in the Northern Region presentation of books, gift, etc.
CURRENT & FUTURE PROJECTS SCHEDULE
- Productivity enhancement and enlargement strategy and techniques for farmers on farmland and related agric-projects.
- Model standard cattle ranching site Development for cttle farmers in Amantin, Brong Ahafo Region-Ghana, West Africa.
- Capacity building and boosting programmes for peasant farmers and cattle farmers in the southern and Northern parts of Ghana-West Africa.
- Model Standard abattoir construction and development of the Brong Ahafo Region of Ghana.
- Youth in Agriculture project; sensitization and motivation programmes for African youth towards their gradual engagement and practical involvement.
- Peace Broking programmes & Initiatives at the Crises-ridden areas in the southern part of Ghana, especially the Brong Ahafo Region, where many lives and properties have been lost to clashes and uproar between the conventional farmers and cattle farmers.
- Women-in-Agric Project; consolidation, motivation and appreciation towards sustainability & longevity in Agric.